DIY POP-UP CHRISTMAS CARD9:57 PM
Christmas is almost here! It is the most beautiful time of the year for me and it's such a blessing that I can celebrate it with my loved ones. I like to make something personal like a christmas card and I think it's gonna be a nice idea to be shared! :)
I personally feel that it's always nice to receive something personalized since you can tell the sincerity of the other person. So, if you still have no idea what to give to your loved ones this christmas, hopefully this tutorial can be your inspiration :)
Here is what you need:
- 2 Carton papers (1 colored and 1 white)
- Color pencil
- Picture to be the attached to the POP-UP
- Things to say to your beloved ones <3
- Your picture (optional)
Once you get all the things, you're ready to start!
1) Lay your carton horizontally and fold it into half
2) Measure where you want your pop-up to be, mark it in strips
(These strips are gonna be your POP-UP. I personally like them in the middle of my card, and not too far apart)
3) Mark 2 cm down from the fold for every marks that you made and make a line
4) Cut along lines that you drew
5) Open the fold of your carton and pull the strips that you just cut towards inside part of the card
6) Now you basically can attach any picture you want on those strips
7) Lastly, you need to glue the colored carton to be the outer part of the card to conceal the cuts.
And… you're done!
Please leave a comment below if you try this tutorial! I'd like to see your version :)