CHRISTMAS MAKEUP // MAKEUP IDEA & TUTORIAL7:06 PM
After I posted the Outfit Ideas for Christmas, I think it's only complete if I also share my makeup idea for Christmas time. So, here it is.
You will need eyeshadows in light green color, dark green color and gold.
- Take the light green color (number 1) and apply it all over your lid
- Take the dark green color (number 2) and apply it on your outer v
- Use the same dark green color (number 2) to line your eyes
- Take the gold color (number 3) and put it on your inner tear duct
- Blend all the colors and complete your look with black eyeliner and mascara.Voila! Your Green Christmas Makeup is done! :D
p.s:Blend every color nicely so there is no harsh lines ;)
If you dare to use red lipstick, this look will be more vibrant and festive!